Online studying

 


After a month of studying at home and not meeting with friends, especially her closest friends, after school Dewi tries to call Siska to ask about her condition and exchange stories and opinions about online classes.

Dewi calling.....
Siska : Hi Dew! What's up?
Dewi : How are you?
Siska : I'm good, but online classes make me a bit bored. How about you?
Dewi : I'm good too. Why are you not texting me? It's been a long time since the last time we text each other.
Siska : Lately I've been busy because the teacher makes me do a lot of homework
Dewi : Oh, really? Online classes in my school are also going on but it does not make me much busy
Siska : But for me, there is so much homework that it takes the whole day to complete it
Dewi : Wow, I didn't expect it to be that bad. I think I doesn't take the whole day to complete it if you just solve it during break time when there is nothing going on. By the way, what do you think about online classes
Siska : it has been a whole different experience for us, isn't it? I don't really enjoy the concept of online classes
Dewi : I feel there are always two sides to perspective. I agree with that but online classes require active learning, either we concentrate or we are lost focus. Why don't we take the bright side? Online classes are convenient, flexible, provide us to be more independent and also makes us more self-disciplined
Siska : I don't agree with that point. There no clue as to what student is doing maybe their busy with other stuff and also one of the biggest disadvantages in studying online is the lack of social interaction.
Dewi : Yeah, but this is the best alternative from the government can provide us so that we can still learn as usual
Siska : Yeah we'll see what it has to offer in the future. Good luck dew!
Dewi : Yeah you too!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storytelling

Is social media good for teenager?

Recommendation Letter