my last holiday

HOLIDAY



On my last holiday, I didn't go far just near the house and the rest of my holiday I spent it at home. On the first day of my holiday I went to the airport with my mom to pick up my dad it was night time so we just went home and get some rest so that tomorrow we can take a promenade. The next day we went to a place by car and after that we go home and eat food that my mom cooked and spend the rest of the day at home watching random movie while eating snack and at night we discuss about tomorrow because it was my mom birthday it was at December 26. At my mom birthday we went to  Al Irsyad Mosque at Parahyangan and we pray because it was dzuhur and then we pray again for eclipse after that we went to Mason Pane Hotel it still in Parahyangan so it's not that far, we went there to eat I was eating fettucccine with carbonara sauce and after that we went to Sherlock to buy food for the night because my mom doesn't cook and then we went home, we slept early that night because my dad was going to Jakarta tomorrow. At tommorow morning we took my dad to the airport and then we say goodbye.


After me and my mom say goodbye to my dad we went home first to pray and clean up the house after that we went to starbucks to buy coffee after we finish our coffee we went home. The next day we went to Trans Studio Mall to buy some gift for my mom friend because she is going to live in Jakarta from now on so that my mom want to gave her a gift before she went to Jakarta, we bought her a simple black bag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storytelling

Is social media good for teenager?

Recommendation Letter