Nico's Weg

FILM REVIEW "Nico’s Weg"


I will write a blog about the film that I watched last week. The film is titled "Nico's Weg" after I watched the film, in my opinion, there is a lot of moral messages and I think the film itself is good for learning because the film uses language that is easy to understand for the learner.  


The moral messages of this story are don't put our belongings carelessly in public places, help people who are in trouble if you are in the position to help them, don't give up easily, and keep learning in any situations. This film tells that Nico's bag was carried by a taxi driver and Nico got help from Lisa to find his bag while searching for his bag Nico also makes many new friends and can hone his German language skills to be better. Nico also got a lot of interesting experiences while he was looking for the lost bag and his aunt and with the help of his new friends, Nico finally managed to find his lost bag and meet his aunt.

 

And now I want to share my favorite conversation in this movie.

Emma: 'Die Tasche ist schön!'

Nico:'Entschuldigung? Schön?'

Emma:'Ja, die Tasche!'

The meaning in the conversation is,

Emma: 'Your bag is pretty'

Nico:'Pardon? Pretty?'

Emma:'Yes, the bag'

And why this is my favorite conversation? because those conversations are the ones I remember the most after and I like this conversation because they don't know each other but Emma complimented Nico's bag. Talking about a favorite conversation I also have my favorite word, the word is Entschuldigung which mean excuse me, pardon, or sorry and why I like this word? because this word is always used from the start, and in my opinion, this word is very useful later if we travel to Germany because it can be used as an excuse, etc.

 

Now let’s talk about what I think about this film, I think this film is quite helpful for people who are just learning German but after more than 50 minutes I think the conversation becomes more difficult to understand. I quite enjoy watching this film because it doesn't make you bored and the storyline is not too difficult to understand, the video quality is also good so it's enjoyable. And before I end this review I want to tell you my favorite character in this film and that character is Lisa, why Lisa? because she helped Nico who was in trouble at that time because he lost his bag and wanted to help Nico find his lost bag and he also helped Nico find his aunt.


That is all from me thank you for reading this review. tschüss.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

storytelling

Is social media good for teenager?

Recommendation Letter